¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mar_del_Giappone
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ Mare del Giappone¶ó°í Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Hello, I¡¯m Won Jae Choi who is a student Dan-Kook Highschool in Seoul, the Republic of Korea.
Thank you giving us for various information on your website.
However, while I was reading your article, I found something wrong about ¡®Mare del Giappone.¡¯

I would like to ask you a favor about the error map and article on your website.

Sea of Japan-it.png

º»·Ð

To my great surprise, I found out that an article of yours have wrongly named the ¡°East sea¡± as the ¡°Mare del Giappone¡±

The name of the sea between the Korean Peninsula and the Japanese archipel ago, currently named as the ¡°Mare del Giappone¡± in your article, should be corrected to the ¡°East sea¡± due to following reasons.

First, according to international organization, it is noted that ¡°If each of two or more countries use different name, international organization advises the name¡¯s simplification, and if it can¡¯t do, it has to use both names.¡±

Furthermore, I¡¯d like to give an example of this. In past, the sea around the French Republic, the United Kingdom, the German Federal Republic, and the Kingdom of Denmark was called in many names. However, after International Hydrographic Organization (IHO) was established, the sea is currently called the ¡°North Sea,¡± because North Sea is located in the north of the Eurasian Continent. For the same reason, ¡°Sea of Japan¡± has to be called ¡°East Sea,¡± not ¡°Sea of Japan.¡±

Also, as many international organizations including U. N. agencies have corrected ¡°Sea of Japan¡± to ¡°East Sea,¡± I¡¯d truly appreciate if your website could join this trend

°á·Ð

I would like to attach some references to help your understanding of this matter. I hope that errors in your website will be corrected. If you do not mind, could you let me know an e-mail address of the person in charge or another possible way to correction, please?

Thank you again for your help. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Won Jae Choi

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]