:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-07-24 23:46
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : û½É±¹Á¦°íÀÌÇö¡¦
Á¶È¸ : 559  
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/russia-caught-us-navy-destroyer-uss-john-s-mccain-in-its-waters-chased-it-off-defence-ministry-2329494
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/russia-caught-us-navy-destroyer-uss-john-s-mccain-in-its-waters-chased-it-off-defence-ministry-2329494
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ Sea of Japan À̶ó°í ¿À·ù Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact lucyagnes@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Hello, I am a high school student in Korea.

I read your article on NDTV(New Delhi Television) which is famous in India. The title was "Russia 'Chased Off' US Navy Destroyer From Its Waters: Defence Ministry" on Nov 24, 2020. The sea that you use the name 'Sea of Japan' actually belongs to many countries. And for the following reasons, 'Sea of Japan' should not be used alone.

º»·Ð

The first record of ¡°East Sea¡± was in The History of the Three Kingdoms and the Saga of King Dong- myeong and in the process of recording matters in around 59 B.C., ¡°East Sea¡± appears. It is also known that it was used jointly with the country name of ¡°Japan¡¯s¡± use of the ¡°Sea of Japan¡±name starting around 700 years afterwards. Moreover, the ¡°East Sea¡±, starting with the Korean peninsula, is bordering Japan, Russia, etc. so it is not just Japan¡¯s sea, but a sea that many countries share. Therefore, Japan¡¯s opinion of one-sidedly referring it to independently as the ¡°Sea of Japan¡± is not right. The IHO and the United Nations Group of Experts on Geographical Names or UNCSGN, the international organizations which determine the standard names of the world¡¯s seas, suggest that in the hard case on the agreement of a name for a landmark shared by 2 countries, it is ordinary principle to use each working name.

°á·Ð

As above reasons, the current name for the sea between Korea and Japan should not have just one name decided on but the joint use of the Korean name ¡°East Sea¡± and the Japanese ¡°Sea of Japan¡± name together in accordance with international law. So I hope you add the name " East Sea" also.

Thank you so much & Br,

Hyunseo Lee

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]