Á¶È¸ : 500  
   http://onesharedocean.org/LME_50_Sea_of_Japan  [265]
http://onesharedocean.org/LME_50_Sea_of_Japan
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ one shared ocean
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ 'Sea of Japan'À̶ó°í Ç¥±âÇÔ.
E-mail / Contact a.fischer@unesco.org ;
¼­·Ð

Dear webmaster,

Hello. I'm Hongseo Son a high school student of South Korea.

I¡¯m serving in the Cyber Corps. The Cyber Squad is responsible for correcting false labeling. While I research my project, I found an error from your contents. It seems very trivial but it¡¯s very important. I really respect your website to provide useful contents. As a student in Korea, I am trying to correct the mistakes.

º»·Ð

In the contents, Ocean lies between Japan and South Korea has been transcribed as "Sea of Japan". It seems irrational to use the name "Sea of Japan" which is used in the period of imperialism because its original name is "East Sea" which has been used throughout history. East Sea is 2000 years ago, South Korea¡¯s race started used the name of a country named Japan has officially as a name that is 700 years than the name of the eighth century, Japan and first name be used. So the East Sea can do that with the historical legitimacy compared to the Sea of Japan. Therefore, I believe that the sea between Korea and Japan should be modified as the ¡°East Sea¡± or at least with the simultaneous use of both names; ¡°East Sea/Sea of Japan.¡± The name of the sea needs to be changed. If the wrong historical notation persists, the wrong notation will continue to be used and indigenous. In Japan and South Korea, also claiming the ownership by the name of sea. As such, the name of the sea affects the two countries, so I would appreciate it if you could correct the marking. In Japan and South Korea, many debates around the East Sea. Many people around the world don't know much about this. As one of them is the name of this sea, I hope you can change it. I am just an ordinary student in Korea, but I hope the history of Korea is well known.

°á·Ð

I hope that errors in your website will be corrected. A lot of people worldwide. I want to know about East Sea. Your writing is good enough, but it¡¯s perfect to correct errors. I look forward to hearing from you. I¡¯ll end my post with the hope that you¡¯ll correct the error.

Thank you for reading my long article.

Yours sincerely,

Hongseo Son

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]