¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü °ü±¤ ¹®È­ÃâÆǹ° 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-japan-map-120504744.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ ÀϺ»Çضó°í Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact haewon5252@naver.com
¼­·Ð
Hello? I am a student of the Dokdo Cyber Diplomatic Mission in Korea. No other thing, there is a historical error in the map attached to the homepage, so it may be controversial, so we contacted you to request correction.

º»·Ð
On your website, the East Sea is marked as the Sea of ​​Japan, which is an obvious typographical error and is inconsistent with opinions and actual historical sources in the international community. I would like to ask for corrective action, as it would be better to include only the correct facts to avoid fears of false historical perceptions. Since maps are used in a variety of ways and are not just a tool to represent geographic forms, I think it is correct to reflect the position of each country, accept correct historical facts, and post only those created in public space.

°á·Ð
If you contact me via my personal e-mail, I can provide correction data for the wrong part, and if you have any further questions, you may ask, so please answer me when you see my contact. Once again, we sincerely ask for a revision request. Thank you.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]