:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 19-07-12 23:48
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ½Åµµ°í¹ÚÇÑ
Á¶È¸ : 490  
   https://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/travel-troubles/113570205/man-v-giant-o¡¦ [254]
µ¿ÇØ Ç¥±â ¿À·ù
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ newstips@stuff.co.nz
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ sea of JapanÀ¸·Î Ç¥±â
E-mail / Contact newstips@stuff.co.nz
¼­·Ð

Dear News tips

Hello. This is Han Park, member of Dokdo Cyber Press of South Korea. I'm attending Sindo High School. The reason I contacted you is because of the information on your site needs to be fixed.

º»·Ð

As you see in this page, the 'East Sea' of Korea is marked as 'Sea Of Japan'. However, the mark 'Sea Of Japan' is truly wrong. Historically, Korea has been using the name 'East Sea' for more over than 2000years, while the word 'Japan' appeared in the 8th century. It means that the name 'East Sea' was used earlier than Japan. Moreover, even in the 19th century, many of the maps produced by Japan also marked the sea between the two countries as the "Sea of Joseon(Korea)". It's obvious that East Sea is territory of Korea, not Japan.

°á·Ð

I really appreciate your website for providing various information to many people, but at the same time I'm quite sure the mark of 'Sea of Japan' must be corrected. It would be very grateful if you consider changing it. Thank you.

With sincere,

Han Park

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]