ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 20-11-21 17:49
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : °í¾ç±¹Á¦°í¹ÚÇÏ¡¦
Á¶È¸ : 589  
https://www.mer-ocean.com/collision-en-mer-du-japon-60-personnes-rescapees/
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.mer-ocean.com/collision-en-mer-du-japon-60-personnes-rescapees/
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿ÇØ Ç¥±â ¿À·ù
E-mail / Contact andrea4491@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Dear. webmaster

Hello, I am Hayeon Park who studies Dokdo in high school.

I have a project of finding Dokdo notation errors. While finding the errors, I found your website. So I will use your website to write this article. Also, I think that your website has some errors about Dokdo. I want to give you some advice which is about your wrong ideas. Now I will ask you some right information about Dokdo and East sea.

º»·Ð

When I found your website and read it, I detected that you wrote East sea as Mer du Japon. Mer du Japon means 'Sea of Japan.' It is French. If you have thought that the East sea is not Korean and it is Japanese sea, you are wrong. There are no evidence that East sea is Japanese but they said that it is theirs. Surprisingly, Japan made the museum which has lots of information about Dokdo. They would have built the museum for the purpose of letting other people notice that Dokdo is Japanese land. According to Korean history, many great people conquered Dokdo.

However, there were no history that Japan occupied Dokdo Island. This means that East sea is not Japanese sea. If you make your website about Dokdo or East sea, I recommend you to write the name of sea which located between Korea and Japan as the 'East sea.' Some Japanese who saw your website could complain about it but you do not have to listen carefully to them.

°á·Ð

I hope you will understand my opinion. If you make other website, please remember my assignment and do not make same mistake again.

Please remember Dokdo is not Japanese land and East sea is not Japanese sea. It is one of the most serious problems in Korea but some websites are helping Japan, so it is important to correct  this mistake.. I hope your opinion changes like me and correct the Mer du Japon to East sea.  I can submit the project by using your website. Thank you for read this opinion.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]