Á¶È¸ : 560  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02QMA9--aZY
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ WikiWikiup (À¯Æ©ºê ä³Î)
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ ¿µÅ並 Liancourt Rocks¶ó°í À߸øÇ¥±âÇÏ¿´À½
E-mail / Contact WikiWikiup (À¯Æ©ºê ä³Î)
¼­·Ð
Dear WikiWikiup,
Hello, I am Dahyuneun from KMLA high school in South Korea.  I have recently watched your video, called  WikiWikiup, in youtube. I was surprised by seeing that you have written 'Liancourt rocks' instead of Dokdo. The island's name is Dokdo, and Liancourt Rocks is the wrong name of Dokdo. I have emailed you because I want you to fix the error so that the people who visit your website would not be confused. This is a sensitive issue in South Korea, so please fix this error as soon as possible.

º»·Ð
As I have told you before, LIancourt rocks is the wrong name of Dokdo. The name 'Dokdo' shows that the land is Korea's territory, while the name 'Liancourt Rocks' shows pretext for a neutral term between the fight of Korea and Japan. to explain more, the name 'Liancourt Rocks' is posted on the international communities such as U.S. Board on Geographic Names National Geographic Information (NGA) and the Commission (BGN) and European countries. However, I would like to say that Dokdo is not a land that is between a dispute, but is significantly South Korea's land. To briefly explain why, first, SIlla, one of the Three Countries of Korea in the ancient times, have conquered Usanguk which is now called Dokdo.  Second, the Joseon Dynasty has driven out the Japan fishermen who has came into the sea territory of Ulleungdo, and went to Japan and has gotten the confirmation that Ulleungdo and Dokdo is Korea's territory. Third, we can also confirm the truth from '»ï±¹Á¢¾ç Áöµµ', a map that was drawn by Japan, In the map, Ulleungdo and Dokdo is expressed as Korea's territory. Forth, we can also confirm the truth by seeing the fact that Japanese have go to Dokdo with a passport while Korean don't. Lastly, actually in Dokdo, Korea has the effective occupation, not Japan. For these reasons, Dokdo is South Korea's  land. Therefore, Dokdo should be named Dokdo, not 'Liancourt Rocks'. Dokdo does not need a neutral term. Please fix this error as fast as you can, for Korean nation and the truth.

°á·Ð
Beacuse problems of Dokdo is a very sensitive issue in Korea, I recommend you to fix this error as soon as possible. Dokdo and South Korea has a painful history. For these reasons which I have told you before in the previous passage, Dokdo is clearly South Korea's land, and therefore, does not need any 'neutral term' for the fight between Korea and Japan. Now, you would see why Dokdo is Korea's territory. There is no reason for Dokdo's East sea to be called the 'Liancourt Rocks'. Please fix this error quickly.
Thankyou. 
Sincerely, Dahyun Eun (South korea)

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]