:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-07-25 19:46
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ´Ü´ëºÎ°í±è¼±¿ø
Á¶È¸ : 469  
https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/modern-asian-studies/article/financial-aspects-of-koreas-economic-growth-under-japanese-rule/4E0E58C6F12E01F22677440D1662AF03
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü  
À̽´  
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷
¿À·ù³»¿ë Á¶¼±À» Yi Dynasty ·Î Ç¥±âµÇ¾î ÀÖÀ½.
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Dear Mitsuhiko Kimura,

I am Seonwon Kim, a high school student from South Korea.

I have been searching something wrong about Korean history or territory on the web site.

I found that your article used wrong terminology about Joseon Dynasty.

Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) was the Korean nation, established by Yi Seong-gye. Some foreigners use Yi Dynasty instead of Joseon Dynasty. However, there was no Korean nation, named Yi Dynasty. I would like to correct it and use the right word in your article. 

º»·Ð

Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) has very special position in Korean history. Various Korean culture and history was created in this era.

Unfortunately, Yi Dynasty, which is very awkward name for Korean people, was called instead of Joseon Dynasty during the Japanese colonial period.

Korean historical nation¡¯s name cannot be replaced by foreigners, and it is reasonable that Korean students request if foreigners should use the right word about Korean history.  

°á·Ð

I hope you should be very careful to use the words about Korean history as well as other foreign countries¡¯ history.   

This could look like a small word; however, I believe that our efforts will be accumulated until right things go to the right place.

I look forward to seeing the right word in your next article.

Thanks.

Seonwon Kim

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]