¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.mofa.go.jp/territory/index.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ ŸÄɽø¶¶ó°í Ç¥½ÃÇÔ
E-mail / Contact jake.dragon.1201@gmail.com
¼­·Ð

Hello,

I'm Hoyoung Lee from South Korea. I'm a high school student in South Korea. 

While searching on google for some resources for my homework, I found out some mistakes on your website.

The map on your website had a wrong information. The map wrote 'East Sea' as 'Sea of Japan'. Also, 'Dokdo Island' is wrote as 'Takeshima' instead of 'Dokdo Island'. 

I want you to know that these are wrong based on several official documents.

º»·Ð

Japanese government presents ¡°The Revised Complete Map of Japanese Lands and

Roads¡± as proof for its claim that Japan has long recognized Dokdo as Japanese territory. However Dokdo and Ulle ungdo are located outside the longitudinal and latitudinal lines of the grid in the 1846 edition of this map and in the original edition completed in 1779.

Official Japanese government documents also clearly show that Japan had not recognized Dokdo as its territory until its illegal incorporation of the island in 1905. The Geographical Appendix to the Veritable Records of King Sejong (Sejong sillok jiriji, 1454) states, ¡°Usan [that is, Dokdo] and Mureung [that is, Ulleungdo]

are located in the middle of the sea, due east of this county.

A Japanese document from the mid-seventeenth century, ¡°Records on Observation in Oki Province¡± (Inshu shicho goki, 1667), states that the Oki Islands mark the northwestern boundary of Japan. This indicates that Japan had not perceived

Ulleungdo and Dokdo as its land.

°á·Ð

I really hope that you will correct these errors. And if you read this, please do some reactions that I can find this. I think that small steps make some great movement and chages.

Thank you, have a nice day.

I hope that I will not have to send another e mail for the same reason.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]