¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ http://www.kr.emb-japan.go.jp/territory/takeshima/
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ°¡ ÀϺ» ¿µÅä¶ó°í Ç¥±â/ÁÖÀåÇÔ
E-mail / Contact wonwoo0621@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Dear Webmaster,

This is Won Woo Lee From the Northeast Asian History Foundation. I would like you to correct certain information about Dokdo on your website.

º»·Ð

You are insisting that The Republic of Korea had never demonstrated any clear basis for Korea's claims to the island.  I would like to refer you to the following.

In 1695, the central government of Japan inquired the local government of ðèö¢ã¼ about dominion over Dokdo. In its reply to such inquiry, ðèö¢ã¼, a territory of Japan, stated that "Dokdo is not a part of the territory of ðèö¢ã¼."(ñÓÓöªÏì×ÛßÛ×ѽݾáժ˪ƪÏÙíåÙñ¨ý¦) and that "No islands are part of the territory of the ðèö¢ã¼, including Dokdo and Songdo."( ñÓÓöáæÓöÐìèâÕ×ÏÐñýݾáÕªÎÓöÙíåÙñ¨ý¦ÞÀ)

So, in 1696, the government of the Japan decided to ban Japanese citizens from going to Dokdo. (reference :ñÓÓöÔ¤ú­Ð×ò­Öµ(1696))
According to these historical references, Dokdo is a Korean territory. So I respectfully request that you adhere to the current naming practice and refer to Dokdo by its proper name on your website.

°á·Ð

As a fine source for online information, I hope you will be able to make appropriate corrections on your website.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

With Kindest Regards,

Won Woo Lee

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]