¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ http://www.wordtravels.com/Travelguide/Countries/Japan/Map
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ Sea of japanÀ¸·Î Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact dannydream02@gmail.com
¼­·Ð

Dear Webmaster

Hello, I am In Yeol Yeo a reporter of Dokdo Cyber Press. I am an ardent user of this website and I appreciate the accurate information about the travel informations provided by you. However, I would like to ask you a favor about a map in your website.

º»·Ð

One of maps you have posted actually has an error, in that Sea of Japan should actually be called as East sea. East sea has been the correct name for that specific sea, for over 2000 years, as it was actually called as East sea even in the past Japan maps and many Korean historical books.

These days, many talks are going between Japan and Korea, not only with military problems, but also with comfort women, Dokdo(What japan calls Takeshima) and the name of the sea. There have been  many different opinions and evidences exchanged on the table, but actually, on the historical aspect, Dokdo and even the sea should be called East sea.

°á·Ð

It might be strange, but as a reporter of Dokdo cyber press, I sincerely ask for the webmaster to adjust the changes. Many people still don't know anything about the issues going on between the Japan and Korea. So, just a little change can begin the bigger change, since your website has many visitors.

Thank you som much.

Sincerely, reporter, In Yeol Yeo.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]