±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¼­¿ïÇϳª°íÀӹΡ¦
Á¶È¸ : 712  
http://www.yourchildlearns.com/online-atlas/north-korea-map.htm
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ http://www.yourchildlearns.com/online-atlas/north-korea-map.htm
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ ÀϺ»ÀÇ ¹Ù´Ù¶ó°í Ç¥±âÇÑ Áöµµ¸¦ °Ô½ÃÇÏ¿´°í, ±ÛÀÇ ³»¿ë ¶ÇÇÑ ±×·¸½À´Ï´Ù.
E-mail / Contact E-Mail us at: Owl and Mouse
¼­·Ð

Dear. Web master

Hello, My name is Min ju Lim, and I am a student of Hana Academy Seoul in South Korea, and also work as a member of Dokdo Cyber Press.

This is a Hana Academy's photo. I live in Hana Academy's dormitory.

I am not good at English, so I am studying hard. So, please understand me though my English is a little awkward,

A while ago, while surfing the internet, I happened to see your web sight.

First, thank you for providing such interesting topics and information on your web site.

Do you know an island of Korea called 'Dok-do'? This island belongs to Korea since a long time ago. However, Japan is trying to steal Dokdo away from Korea. Despite the historical documents proves that Dok-do is Korean island. I hope you show some interests in Korean island Dok-do.

To my great surprise, I found that ¡®Dok-do¡¯ is wrongly named ¡®Takeshima¡¯ of Japan, while looking into your web-site. Therefore, I'm writing to ask you to correct 'takeshima' to ¡®Dokdo¡¯.

º»·Ð

°á·Ð

I am sincerely looking forward to seeing you correct the wrong name in your web-site, and I am sure that many Korea visitors, including me, will see such a change with constant interest and affection.

It would be greatly appreciated if you would send me a reply via my e-mail (pinkrabbit06@naver.com) when you have made the correction in your article,

We would greatly appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

With Kindest Regards.

Sincerely, Min ju lim

Republic of Korea

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]