:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-08-17 22:12
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÇÑ°ú¿µÀ̼­Çö
Á¶È¸ : 636  
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeshima_(Kagoshima)
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeshima_(Kagoshima)
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ ¿µÅäÇ¥±â
E-mail / Contact 12leeseohyun@gmail.com
¼­·Ð
Hello, My name is Seohyun-Lee and I am KSA high school student in Korea. We sended message to you today to tell you about very serious problems between Korea and Japan and a small problem on your website about Dokdo. This issue concerns a small island named dokdo located between Japan and Korea, and is very serious and serious. This is a problem related to the island Dokdo, which puts our country in great danger. Your small movements can rectify this problem and save our country from crisis.I am appreciate about it if you could start implementing it as soon as possible to solve this problem.

º»·Ð
Dokdo is receiving greater attention from many countries around us. You can imagine some situations in which your country's territory had been lost by other country. And if it were your country. It will be angry and sad. Now as Dokdo island has drawn much attention. And there were two main reasons for this territory problem. It's a matter of land and resources. When the land of Dokdo island of abundant resources of Japan can be obtained because of law and also island of Korea, the world that law. But I now want to stress the fact about the Dokdo. At Japan, island Dokdo was not. There are some clear and correct evidence, clues in recent past and very long past history. The Joseon Dynasty (1492 - 19), Japan, there is the Korean record that he had admitted to the land. The 1500s, and man of the Choseon Dynasty an-yeong-bok to visit the Japanese government obtained evidence about the clue of Dokdo. And Dokdo is Japanese people don't live anymore. They just didn't visit legally because fishing was be illegal. That's why the name Takeshima was shown maps of the errors in the want to be changed. Dokdo, to name Japanese word. I know it will be a difficult work. But please advise us on our feelings and laws of land . Also named part of the sea and the sea between Korea and Japan there are some rules in addition to the two countries, we will be correct to make the name of the island Dokdo. We have already sea of ​​ japan should instead called eastsea. As a result, absolutely we can say that it is not right the Sea of Japan.

°á·Ð
Thank you about  for reading the whole long passage about your website very much. And, I really want you to correct this problem about the Dokdo. And if you have read all of this message, please give me a response and answer that I can find. I think small works make big movements and changes in our history and territory. So can you be a helper to our country? I really hope so. Also, if you have any questions or doubt about problems and solutions, please contact us via email. So, the last thing of Takeshima Island, the name Dokdo island to the sincere wish to change in the name. I am looking forward to hearing from you about this message. Thank you for reading it. And be careful. I'll wait until the takeshima is corrected. And I'm always waiting for questions.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]