:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 20-07-25 11:26
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : Àº±¤¿©°íÁö¼­Çö
Á¶È¸ : 485  
https://asiansecurityblog.wordpress.com/2013/11/13/a-little-korean-government-arm-twisting-of-my-blog-on-the-sea-of-japaneast-sea-spat-how-unintentionally-flattering-actually/
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://asiansecurityblog.wordpress.com/2013/11/13/a-little-korean-government-arm-twisting-of-my-blog-on-the-sea-of-japaneast-sea-spat-how-unintentionally-flattering-actually/
¿À·ù³»¿ë
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Hi. This is Ashley,Ji, and I am a high school senior in Korea.

I think you are usually interested in Asia. But I think you don't know much about Asia. It is that wrong knowledge brings wrong judgment. I think you have wrong information about Asia, especially Japan and Korea. Korea and Japan spent a long time interacting together. There was much harmony and war during that long time. However, mainly Japan invaded and ruled Korea, and Korea delivered many cultures, including Buddhism and Chinese characters. In short, over the long years, Korea has played many positive roles in Japan, while Japan has attacked and looted Korea.

º»·Ð

If you suspect this, you should look at the Oriental history books or search the Internet. Then you'll soon find out that this is true. If I have to understand this relationship you think it will easily understand about the name of the "East Sea". Korea can no longer yield to Japan's insistence.

This is a Japanese trick. Currently, Japan South Korea "Dokdo" a small island in the eastern part of the territory of Japan. However, Dokdo is Korean territory must be. The sea is "East Sea" to the Dokdo was included. Japan has the "Sea Of Japan" claim. This is an important issue. What would you think if Japan claimed Hawaii in the United States as Japanese territory?

°á·Ð

You are the nation is a small eastern Asia "East Sea" on the sea to argue that as "twisting,". But this is a valid argument, not a "twisting." If you are interested in Asian news, you will have to study Asian history. A lot of people argued to the reason for the use of the term "East Sea" in your blog. So, I say I won't. But I hope you study and know exactly what you are misunderstanding.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]