:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-08-25 19:01
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ´Ü´ëºÎ°íÀ±Áøȯ
Á¶È¸ : 549  
https://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/military/south-china-sea-chinas-dark-fleet-now-targeting-sea-of-japan/news-story/b7ebf685e6bcfc6725eeabdcaf59e70a
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ Jamie@JamieSeidel.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ Sea of JapanÀ¸·Î Ç¥±âÇÑ Áöµµ¸¦ »ç¿ëÇÏ¿´À½
E-mail / Contact happyjin6337@gmail.com
¼­·Ð

Dear. Jamie Seidel

Hello. I'm Jinhwan Yoon from Dankook High School, South Korea.

I've been participating in the project about rectifying historical errors on websites all over the world. And I found that you had been using the map that is using the term 'Sea of Japan' to describe the sea between South Korea and Japan. But I would like to notify that the correct name is the 'East Sea'.

º»·Ð
The period of two terms, 'Sea of Japan' and 'East Sea', being used proves that it is reasonable to refer to the body of water between two countries as 'East Sea'. According to Samguksagi, King Dongmyeong's episode, Eight State Map as well as a variety of historical maps and records, the term 'East Sea' has been used for more than 2000 years. For your reference, 'Samguksagi' is the oldest historical book in existence, which describes the history of Silla, Goguryeo and Baekje. All these three countries existed before Christ, which means they existed more than 2000 years ago. Moreover, the 'Eight State Map' is a map made by woodblocks, describing the history of Joseon dynasty. Joseon dynasty began in 1392. However, the term 'Sea of Japan' first used in great universal geographic map by Matteo Ricci in 1602. Various historical records prove that even Japanese had not recognized the 'East Sea' as their territory since then. For this reason it is unreasonable to use the term 'Sea of Japan' in your map.

°á·Ð
I 'm sorry if my manner of speaking felt too aggressive. I just want to make it sure that you have been using the wrong map. It is highly important to deliver correct historical information to future generations.

So I ask you to make rectification on your website. If you have any question about the history between South Korea and Japan or have trouble finding the correct, please text me back.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely
Jinhwan Yoon

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]