:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-08-25 01:20
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : û½É±¹Á¦°íÀÌÇö¡¦
Á¶È¸ : 558  
   https://www.cntraveler.com/story/why-the-liancourt-rocks-are-some-of-t¡¦ [224]
https://www.cntraveler.com/story/why-the-liancourt-rocks-are-some-of-the-most-disputed-islands-in-the-world
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ savannah_jackson@condenast.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ Liancourt rocks ¶ó°í À߸ø Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact lucyagnes@naver.com
¼­·Ð
Dear Conde Nast Traveler,
Hello I am high school student from South Korea.
I am recently performing as member of online press regarding Dokdo.
We correct misused terms regarding Korea history.
While I was searching online, I found that there is an article which contain the word with error in the title in your website and wanted to inform you.

º»·Ð
On your website, there is an article that has "Liancourt rocks" in the title.
Liancourt rocks is the term derived from French.
Takeshima is the Japanese name for Dokdo.
Dokdo is right term to use in your title since Dokdo is Korean territory. 
According to historical records, Dokdo was Korean territory since 512.
Also, Japan's official documents such as Dajokan Order (1877) or Isotakeshima Ryakuzu clearly show that Japan clearly acknowledges that Dokdo is Korean territory.
In 1693, incident involving Korean fisherman reaffirmed Dokdo as Korean territory which have been Korean territory for several centuries.
After Japanese occupation, Korea regained Dokdo.
The Cairo Declaration (1943) and the Postdam Declaration (1945) says that "Japan will also be expelled from all other territories which she has taken by violence and greed." 
Since Dokdo was clearly Korean territory before Japanese occupation, it should clearly be Korean territory after Japanese occupation.

°á·Ð
Although Japan illegally and ridiculously claim Dokdo to be their territory, their claim is such a nonsense.
There are so many evidence to prove Dokdo to be our territory.
I believe international society should be more aware of this issue and grow sensitivity regarding the name of the island. 
It would mean a lot to us if you change "Liancourt rocks" to "Dokdo."
Thank you for reading a long email and have a nice day.

Sincerely, Hyunseo Lee from South Korea

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]