:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 20-07-05 21:55
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¼±È­¿¹°íÁö¼­À±
Á¶È¸ : 495  
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/resources/the-world-factbook/geos/ks.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/resources/the-world-factbook/geos/ks.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ ¼Ò°³ÇÑ Áöµµ¿¡ 'sea of japan'À¸·Î Ç¥±âµÇ¾îÀÖ´Ù.
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

I am a high school freshman in Korea and my name is Ji Seo Yoon.

You have your Web site of the term 'Sea Of Japan' was wrong and have heard the story?
I was the nation's endorsement several mediums, on your site 'East Sea' as a 'Sea Of Japan' was wrong on a driver saw several times. I think it's been in the newspaper a long time ago.

Perhaps because your website is used by many people, especially teenagers. 'East Sea', its correct name of the people who demand changes to many. But you - I don't know why,-  it still remains 'Sea Of Japan' and don't fix it

º»·Ð

The South Korea is the name of the sea to the web page, you have used 'East Sea' since 2000 years ago. It was used 700 years before Japan named it 'Japan'. In addition, Japan's colonization of Korea is named 'Sea Of Japan' and then make more active use since colonial culture as they remain absolutely should not be used. And East Sea is part of the lives of Koreans. 'East Sea' in a variety of literature and history have been recorded. South Korea's first bar starts with 'East Sea' , 'East sea' is South Korea's national anthem and history means.

°á·Ð

With the persistent efforts of youth cyber diplomats operating in VANK,
A famous text book in the world, and map publisher donghae weapons in Japan issue in changing.
VANK is established in 1999, textbooks around the world for more than 17 years, stations and the international press, a map of the world, the injustices of the Sea of Japan to the website and country information.Been trying to regain the writing donghae.

I want you to join this activity.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]