±Û¾´ÀÌ : Çϳª°í±èÀ±¼¼
Á¶È¸ : 515  
µ¿ÇØ¿¡ ´ëÇÑ À߸øµÈ Ç¥±â(6)
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ Generation Dynamics
¿À·ù³»¿ë sea of japanÀ̶ó°í ¾²ÀÎ Áöµµ¸¦ ÀοëÇÔ.
E-mail / Contact comment@GenerationalDynamics.com
¼­·Ð
Hello. I am Yoon-se Kim in Hana Academy Seoul, the republic of Korea. Thank you for your various information about North Korea. I wrote this letter to you because I found something wrong in your article. In

º»·Ð
In the article of August 10, 2010, North Korea fires artillery shells into Yellow Sea, the map of East Asia defined the sea between South Korea and Japan as the Sea of Japan. Both South Korea and Japan have the ownership of the sea but Japan frequently use the name, Sea of Japan to argue their complete possession over it. I recommend you to define sea as East sea instead of Sea of Japan for the better understanding of Korea and Japan. ¡°East sea¡± is much more neutral word because it was created from the geological characteristic. As the sea was located in the Eastern part of East Asia, we mentioned it as East Sea. In addition, actually the islands in the East Sea such as Ullengdo and Dokdo are the land of Korea, so we must call it as East sea or East sea/ Sea of Japan. I hope you to keep the word East Sea in mind when you select the map of Japan or Korea.

°á·Ð

I am looking forward to your positive reply and I am glad to write this letter to you! If you have any questions about the history between Korea& Japan and the right notation of other politically wrong words, please contact me on this e-mail address. Thank you for your great help

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]