:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 20-05-01 23:25
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¼±È­¿¹°íÁö¼­À±
Á¶È¸ : 499  
https://elevenmyanmar.com/news/s-korea-collected-seabed-samples-near-takeshima-island-without-japans-consent-asianewsnetwork
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ online@weeklyeleven.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ°¡ ´ëÇѹα¹ÀÇ ¿µÅäÀ̸ç ÀÌ¿¡ ´ç¿¬È÷ ´ëÇѹα¹Àº µ¶µµÀÇ ÁöÁú¿¡ °üÇØ Å½»çÇÒ ±Ç¸®°¡ ÀÖÀ½À» ¾Ë¸°´Ù.
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Hello,Thhis is Sea Yoon, Ji. I am a freshman in High School.

I was surprised to see your article by chance. You know nothing about the relationship between Japan and Korea as a close Asian. You're the media. Journalists should be responsible for their articles. You should never give false or unclear information. Then you will have unimaginable consequences.

º»·Ð

The article you wrote on May 1, 2020 is wrong. If you have a map, open it up. If you don't have a map, sit in front of your computer and search the Internet right away. Search there for 'KOREA MAP'. You will see a lot of maps of Korea.

You should look directly at the right side of the Korean territory with your own eyes.

Yes

Dokdo is Korean territory.

You wrote an article that The South Korean research team without the permission of Japan near Dokdo, sediment samples said. You expressed 'Dokdo' to 'Takeshima', 'East Sea' mistakenly marked as 'Sea Of Japan'. All this misinformation confuses many people and causes conflicts between countries.

You must delete this article immediately. Your article is wrong. A South Korean team of investigators surveyed South Korean territory in a legitimate way.

°á·Ð

Reporters are obliged to provide accurate information to viewers. You will be attacked by many people and groups for this article. Your company may be attacked for this article. I hope you didn't mean to write this article for a bad purpose.

I hope you and your company choose the right thing to do.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]