ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 18-08-28 23:34
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¼º¼ö°íÃÖ¿øÁ¤
Á¶È¸ : 547  
µ¿ÇØ Ç¥±â ¿À·ù
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.nbcnews.com/news/china/china-says-navy-drills-sea-japan-are-routine-n634156
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ sea of japanÀ̶ó°í ¸íĪÇÑ »çÁøÀ» »ç¿ëÇÔ.
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Dear webmaster,

Hello. This is Won-Jeong Choi who work as an member of Dokdo Cyber Community.

I saw an article called 'China says navy drills in sea of japan are routine' on the nbc news site. There is a map of Northeast Asia in the article, which describes the sea between Korea and Japan as the ¡®Sea of Japan¡¯.

º»·Ð

It is clear that Dokdo is Korean territory geographically and historically. ¡®Sejong Sungrak Geography¡¯ and the ¡®Dongguk Jiji Seungam¡¯, geographies of Joseon Dynasty, record Ulleungdo and Dokdo as Korean territories. In addition, during the Joseon Dynasty, Anunbok who was the fishermen of Dongnae entered in Japan, and Ulleungdo and Dokdo were confirmed to be the land of Joseon.

In 1785, the "Three Kingdoms Map" is written as Ulleungdo and Dokdo as the territory of Joseon. In 1877, the country's supreme authority, Tae Jeong-gwan, wrote, "Ulleungdo and Dokdo have nothing to do with Japan."

°á·Ð

I would like to attach some references to help your understanding of this matter. I hope that errors in your website will be corrected. If you do not mind, could you let me know an e-mail address of the person in charge or another possible way to correction, please?

Thank you again for your help. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Won-Jeong Choi

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]