:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-09-19 23:19
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : Çϳª°íÀ̹μ­
Á¶È¸ : 459  
   https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/7027312/russia-chases-off-us-sh¡¦ [146]
https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/7027312/russia-chases-off-us-ship-in-sea-of-japan/?cs=14264&utm_source=website&utm_medium=index&utm_campaign=sidebar
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ Canberra Times
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ ÀϺ»ÇطΠǥ±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Dear webmaster,

Hello. I am a high school student in Seoul, Korea, and also a member of the Dokdo Cyber press corps. ¡®Dokdo Cyber press corps¡¯ consists of students voluntarily asking media to change incorrect information about the East Sea or Dokdo. Regarding to this action, I visited your website recently. Before anything else, I would like to thank you for the information provided.  The following is not something trying to offend or hurt your feelings.

º»·Ð

However, I found that the sea between the Korean peninsula and Japan was labeled as the ¡°Sea of Japan¡± instead of the ¡°East Sea¡±. I express deep concern about this issue. It seems unreasonable to use the name ¡°Sea of Japan¡± because it has been decided in the period of imperialism. Moreover, looking back in history, the ¡°East Sea¡± has been called this way for more than 2,000 years. Various historical books and information all prove this fact. The correct use and indication of this sea is not the Sea of Japan—this expression is rather incorrect. The remainders left from the period of imperialism should be fixed and changed into the state before the problematic change occurred. Therefore, I believe that the body of water between Korea and Japan should be changed into the ¡°East Sea¡±. Your help is necessary to fix this problem by changing the wrong expression to the East Sea. This will help correct history and lead the world into using the correct expression East Sea instead of the Sea of Japan. Japan has been continuously arguing that the East Sea is the Sea of Japan and that the island Dokdo is their land. This is a large problem, and I hope you continuously are engaged with fixing things the right way.

°á·Ð

Thank you for reading my long message, and I ask you to replace the ¡°Sea of Japan¡± with ¡°East Sea¡±. Again, I hope you understand that this is a serious problem and that we need your help to fix this problem the right way. Please contact me or any member of the Dokdo Cyber press corps to find out how you can help us and why this should be continuously handled into the right way. Thank you again, and please make the fix right away so that there are no more confusion to anyone who is checking out your home page.

Sincerely,

Min Seo Lee

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]