ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-09-18 21:30
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÇÑ°ú¿µÀ̼­Çö
Á¶È¸ : 451  
http://archive.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/02/dokdo_or_takeshima.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ http://archive.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/02/dokdo_or_takeshima.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ ¿µÅäÇ¥±â
E-mail / Contact 12leeseohyun@gmail.com
¼­·Ð
Hi, My name is Seo hyun and I am a high school student in Korea. exactly Korea science Academy of KAIST. I visited your website and found some problems. This is about Takeshima. Your site has a wrong statement that Takeshima (Dokdo) is Japanese territory, and I think it is right to correct it. Therefore, I will solve this international problem and add the rationale for this arguments to the texts. Please read the messages and fix the problems in your sites. This is a messages related to a violation of international law, and failure to resolve it may results in royal penalties. This messages has been sent to warn you about your websites and to fix the problems.

º»·Ð

There is an island between Korea and Japan's sea. It is a small island called Takeshima nor Dokdo and some little rocks. Called Takeshima in Japan, the island is currently attracting a lot of attentions from both countries. Because it is located between the two countries, the island Dokdo is a beautiful islands that is quite precious and valuable. Thats are why we, the Joseon Dynasty, have been managing and governing this islands Dokdo from a long times ago. In fact, in the histories and records of the two countries, it is recorded that Chosun ruled the Dokdo, and it is not Japanese territory. Japan has been consistently claiming these Dokdo Islands recently, but that is clearly not correct. International law and historically, Dokdo has never been a Japanese territory, nor has its names ever been called Takeshima and not Dokdo. Besides these facts and history, it is a self-evident and natural facts that Dokdo is Korean territory. If Japan's insistence on deterrence continues, relations with Korea will deteriorate as well as cause social errors. This is clearly wrong, and you would want something not to be happen. This message is sent to correct the name Takeshima on your website. Please remove the claim that Dokdo is Japanese territory on your websites and correctly spell the name Takeshima as Dokdo. This concludes the messages

°á·Ð

we are thanks you very much for reading the whole long passages about your websites. Also, we are really want you to correct this errors about the Dokdo. And if you have read all of this messages, please give me a responses and answers that I can find out of it. I think small steps make big movements and changes in our history and territories. So can you be a major helper to our country? I really hope so. Also, if you have any doubt about errors and solutions, please contact us to emails. So, the last thing of Takeshima Island, the name Dokdo island to the sincere wish to change in the name. We look forward to hearing from you about this messages and results. Thank you for reading passage. And be careful. I'll wait until the wrong name is corrected. And We are always waiting for questions.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]