:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 17-11-08 17:13
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : Áßµ¿°íÃÖÀ±¼­
Á¶È¸ : 764  
https://apnews.com/8672f669033d479c9ce2e7cf3af57362/The-Latest:-US-tracks-North-Korea-missile-for-37-minutes
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ support@apnews.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ Sea Of Japan À̶ó Ç¥±â
E-mail / Contact support@apnews.com
¼­·Ð

To whom may concern

Hello,

My name is YS Choi and I¡¯m a student in Republic of Korea, and I also work as a member of Dokdo Cyber press, a non-governmental voluntary organization established to provide correct information about Korean territory Dokdo to the international community.

º»·Ð
While doing the research for my school project, I¡¯ve read your newspaper article titled " US tracks North Korea missile for 37 minutes". Thank you for providing abundant information.

To my surprise, however, I found out that your website have incorrectly named the "East Sea¡±, the sea between Korean peninsula and Japanese archipelago, as the ¡°Sea of Japan¡±. I earnestly suggest you to change "Sea of Japan" to the ¡°East sea¡±, or at least writing both designations: ¡°East Sea/Sea of Japan¡±. Please help correcting the distortion in name of the ¡°East Sea¡± which has been committed by Japan since the period of imperialism. Recently, many international organizations including U.N. agencies are correcting ¡°Sea of Japan¡± to ¡°East sea¡±, It would be appreciable if you could join this international trend.

°á·Ð

Thank you again for your help. I look forward to hearing from you. My email is yschoi@google.com

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]