¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ ontheworldmap
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ sea of japan À̶ó°í Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact info@ontheworldmap.com
¼­·Ð

I am honored to write to your website with my deep respect and gratitude.

I am Jaeyeon Kwon, and I am proud to introduce myself to be one of the people of the Republic of Korea and a second-year student at Daemyung Girls' High School in Korea.

I also work as an active member of the Dokdo Cyber Press, a non-governmental and voluntary organization with the mandate to provide correct information about Korea to the international community. I am writing to you as I have an important suggestion to make in regards to your articles titled ¡°Sea of Japan,¡±

º»·Ð

I found that your article misnamed "East Sea" as "Sea of Japan." The name of the sea between the Korean peninsula and the Japanese archipelago is currently designated as "Japan Sea" in the article and should be corrected to "East Sea". The East Sea is exactly the territorial sea of Korea and is the sea of Korea which is currently protected by the Korean navy. At present, many international organizations, including US agencies, have modified "Sea of Japan" to "East Sea," so I would really appreciate if your website could join this trend.

°á·Ð

Thank you for reading this message to the end. I hope my request is taken seriously and referenced in your article.

Your sincerely,

Jaeyeon Kwon

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]