¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.ucsusa.org/contact/thank-you?sid=26113#.XCcvgFwzZPY
¿À·ù³»¿ë
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Hello, 

this is YS Choi who work as an active member of the Dokdo Cyber Press, a non-governmental and voluntary organization with the mandate to provide correct information about Korea to the international community, including textbook publishers.

º»·Ð
I take it as a great honor to write to your company. However, I have found some wrong information in your website during the research. The topic was about sea of japan. I am very sorry to say that those information are wrong, and I am hoping that the mistake will be corrected. East Sea is commonly known as Sea of Japan. But the name of the sea between the Korean Peninsula and the Japanese archipelago, currently named as the ¡°Sea of Japan¡± in your company¡¯s map, should be corrected to the ¡°East Sea.¡±

°á·Ð

I would like to attach some references to help your understanding of this matter. I hope that errors in your website will be corrected. If you do not mind, could you let me know an e-mail address of the person in charge or another possible way to correction, please?

Thank you again for your help. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

YS

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]