:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 19-01-09 12:07
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : Çϳª°íÀü¿¹Áø
Á¶È¸ : 493  
https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Map-of-the-Sea-of-Japan-and-adjacent-land-areas-showing-the-known-geographical_fig5_44176257
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ support@researchgate.net
¿À·ù³»¿ë Sea of Japan Ç¥±â
E-mail / Contact support@researchgate.net
¼­·Ð

Dear webmaster

With my deepest gratitude, I am yejin Jeon from Hana Academy Seoul, the Republic of Korea. Thank you for providing useful information to us on your Website/articles. I¡¯m working as a member of the Dokdo Cyber Press, a non-governmental and voluntary organization to provide correct information about Korea to the international community. I try to come up with suggestions to your article.

º»·Ð
Recently I found out that your article have wrongly named the ¡°East Sea¡± as the ¡°Sea of Japan¡±. The sea between the Korean Peninsula and the Japanese Islands was ¡®only¡¯ written as ¡°Sea of Japan.¡± The name of the sea between the Republic of Korea and the Japan, currently named as the ¡°Sea of Japan¡± in your article, should be corrected to the ¡°East Sea¡±. Many international organizations including U.N. agencies have corrected ¡°Sea of Japan¡± to ¡°East Sea¡±, I¡¯d truly appreciate if your website could join.

°á·Ð

I humbly ask for your website to consider the issue of changing the ¡°Sea of Japan¡± to the ¡°East sea¡±. I would like to appreciate once more if I get reply from your company via my email (Jyejin03@gmail.com). 

Your sincerely,

Yejin Jeon.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]