¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ haveyoursay@bbc.co.uk
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ ºÐÀï¿¡ ´ëÇØ ºÎÁ¤È®ÇÑ ³»¿ëÀ» Á¦½ÃÇÔ
E-mail / Contact happyjin6337@gmail.com
¼­·Ð
Dear webmaster,
Hello. This is Jinhwan, a high school student from South Korea.

I am sending this email to you because of the news from your website below.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-19207086

In the news, you are describing Dokdo/Takeshima dispute and you said that the island is still under dispute.

º»·Ð
It's a mercy that you didn't argue the island is the territory of Japan. But still, I feel uncomfortable about your article because Dokdo is definitely South Korea's territory. Let me provide some reasons.
First, geographical reason. The distance between the Oki island, the nearest island of Japan from Dokdo, is about 157 kilometers, which is approximately 68km farther than from Korea's Ulleungdo. The Sejong chronicles, the official letter during Joseon dynasty, also mentions that the distance between Dokdo and Ulleungdo is close enough to see Dokdo from the other if the weather is fine.
Even document from Japan support that Dokdo belongs to Korea. In the Japan's Justice in 1946, the Allied Supreme Commander's Memorandum, it excluded Dokdo from their territory, and the Allied Supreme Commander's Memorandum issued in June, 1946, also mentioned that Japanese ships and Japanese citizens are not allowed to assess Dokdo within 12 nautical miles. 

°á·Ð
As you mentioned in your article, Dokdo is in good fishing grounds and is thought to have valuable gas reserves. This is exactly why Japan is arguing it as their territory but it is nonsense.

Please add to your article that Dokdo/Takeshima dispute ended with the result that Dokdo is South Korea's territory. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely
Jinhwan Yoon

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]