±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¹Î»ç°íÀÌÇöÁØ
Á¶È¸ : 482  
https://www.mofa.go.jp/region/asia-paci/takeshima/index.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.mofa.go.jp/index.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ ´ÙÄɽø¶¶ó°í Ç¥±âÇÏ¿´À¸¸ç, ´ëÇѹα¹ÀÌ ºÒ¹ýÀ¸·Î µ¶µµ¸¦ Á¡À¯ÇÏ°í ÀÖ°í, ÀÌ´Â ¿ª»çÀû »ç½Ç°ú ±¹Á¦¹ý¿¡ ¾Æ¹«·± ±Ù°Å°¡ ¾ø´Ù°í ÁÖÀåÇÔ.
E-mail / Contact hijacob0916@naver.com
¼­·Ð
Dear Minister Mr. MOTEGI Toshimitsu

Hello, I am a high school student in Korea.
I am writing to correction of an incorrect information. Since MOFA is a high-impact organization, I think it should only provide objective information. Takeshima is absolutely Korea's territory, Dokdo, and this is a fact based on historical grounds and international law.

º»·Ð
In 512, Dokdo first appeared in Korean history along with Ulleungdo. This is documented in a book. Even in 1454, it is clearly recorded that Dokdo and Ulleungdo were the territory of Joseon. In 1694, there is a record that Dokdo was actively managed through the governments. In 1696, Japan recognized Dokdo as Joseon's realm, and imposed a ban on visiting. Japan's Takeshima Territory, an international corporation established in 1905, was part of Japan's process of annexation of Korea and cannot be recognized as effective under international law because it is a case of infringing on Dokdo's long-standing sovereignty over Dokdo. Finally, through the Sanfrancisco Treaty, you can see that Dokdo is Korean territory. The traty stipulates that Japan recognizes Korea's independence and renounces all rights to Korea, including Jeju Island and Ulleungdo. 

°á·Ð
Dokdo is clearly Korean territory, It is and asset that has been cultivated through long-term efforts starting from our ancestors and is a precious existence with history. Contrary to what is stated on the website, It is a definitive fact based on historical facts and international law, and I hope you will acknowledge it.

Sincerely
Hyunjun Lee

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]