¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.pixtastock.com/illustration/15401570
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ ¿µÅäÇ¥±â
E-mail / Contact 12leeseohyun@gmail.com
¼­·Ð
Hello, My name is lee seo hyun and I am a high school student in Korea. exactly Korea science Academy of KAIST. Few dqys ago, I visited your website and found one problem. This is problems about Takeshima. Your site has a wrong statement and name that Takeshima is Japanese territory, and I think it is right to correct it. Therefore, I will solve this international territory problem and add the rationale for this argument to the text. Please read this message and fix the problems in your site. This is a message related to a violation of international law, and failure to resolve it may result in royal penalties to you. This message has been sent to warn you about your website and to fix the problem.

º»·Ð

There is an island between Korea and Japan. It is a small islands called Takeshima and Dokdo and some little rocks around. Called Takeshima in Japan, the island is currently attracting a lot of attention from both countries. Because it is located between the two countries' sea, the Dokdo is a beautiful island that is quite precious and valuable. That is why we, the Joseon Dynasty, have been managing and governing this island Dokdo from a long time ago, after the three kingdoms period. In fact, in the history and records of the two countries, it is recorded that Chosun ruled the Dokdo, and it is absolutely not Japanese territory. Japan has been consistently claiming these Dokdo Islands recently, but this is clearly not correctand wrong. International law and historically, Dokdo has never been a Japanese territory, nor has its name ever been called Takeshima and not the Dokdo. Besides these facts and history, it is a self-evident and natural fact that Dokdo is belong to Korean territory. If Japan's insistence on deterrence continues, relations with Korea will deteriorate as well as cause social errors. This is clearly incorrect, and you would want something not to happen. This message is sent to correct the name Takeshima on your website. Please remove the claim that Dokdo is Japanese territory on your website and write correctly spell the name Takeshima as Dokdo. This concludes the message

°á·Ð

I am fill thankful to you very much for reading the whole long passage about your website. Also, we are really want you to make correct this errors about the Dokdo. And if you have read all of this message, please give me a response and then answer that I can find out of it. I think small steps make big movements and changes in our history and territory. So can you be a major helper to our country? I really hope so you would be. Also, if you have any doubt about errors and solutions, please contact us to email. So, the last thing of Takeshima Island, the name Dokdo island to the sincere wish to change in the name. We look forward to hearing from you about this messages and results. Thank you for reading whole passage. And be careful. I'll wait until the wrong name is corrected. And We are always waiting for questions.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]