:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-04-23 23:21
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¼­¿ï°úÇаíÀ̳²¡¦
Á¶È¸ : 492  
   https://www.pref.shimane.lg.jp/admin/pref/takeshima/web-takeshima/take¡¦ [197]
https://www.pref.shimane.lg.jp/admin/pref/takeshima/web-takeshima/takeshima02/syucho-english.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ soumu@pref.shimane.lg.jp
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ Takeshima ¶ó°í Ç¥±âÇß°í, ½Ã¸¶³× Çö¿¡ Æ÷ÇԵǾîÀÖ´Ù°í ÁÖÀåÇÑ´Ù.
E-mail / Contact namwook0921@gmail.com
¼­·Ð
Dear shimane prefectural government staff

Hello, I'm Namwook Lee, a South Korean student. I'm currently studying at Seoul Science High School. I am a High School activist whom acts for correction of marking errors of Dokdo Island. But I was really shocked when I recognized that you marked Dokdo as Takeshima. I'm truely happy that you have interest in Dokdo, which is a beautiful island. However, I'm really disappointed that you ingnored all the historical evidence and statements from scholars which states Dokdo as a Korean territory. Let me explain the details.

º»·Ð
You claimed that Dokdo is Japanese territory according to Shimane prefectural notice on February 22, 1905. However, the Shimane prefectural notice is invalid since Dokdo was the territory of South Korea for hundreds of years. The Shimane prefectural notice stated that Dokdo is an ownerless island, thus it is Japnaese territory for now on. However, that is not true. The No. 41 imperial decree of the Korea empire has already globally announced Dokdo as a Korean territory in 1900. The source is from South Korean government policy briefing. This is why the Shimane prefectrual notice is invalid. Also, if we go back hundreds of years, Dokdo is realized as a Korean territory in the Annals of King Sejong. And a millenium before it, Lee Sa boo, a general of Shilla, conquered Ulleungdo and Dokdo at 512, C.E. which is the earliest historical mention of Dokdo.

°á·Ð
I've read the efforts toward a peaceful resolution from your website. I agree that we should solve this problem in a peaceful way. However, I wish you to recognize that it shouldn't even be a topic for the South Korean government and Japanese government to debate about. There are so much evidence that states Dokdo as a Korean territory from both countries' historical documents, and few evidence from unreliable documents from Japan scholars. I wish that Shinema prefectural government admits that Dokdo is a South Korean territory and take a step toward peaceful resolution of this problem.

Thank you.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]