:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-04-22 23:51
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¿µµ¿°íÀ¯Àç±Õ
Á¶È¸ : 479  
https://japan-forward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/%E3%80%90JF%E3%80%91%EF%BC%AD%E7%AB%B9%E5%B3%B6-%E5%B0%96%E9%96%A3%E8%AB%B8%E5%B3%B6.jpg
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://japan-forward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/%E3%80%90JF%E3%80%91%EF%BC%AD%E7%AB%B9%E5%B3%B6-%E5%B0%96%E9%96%A3%E8%AB%B8%E5%B3%B6.jpg
¿À·ù³»¿ë Sea of Japan, Takeshima
E-mail / Contact andyyoo0610@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Dear Japan Forward,

Hello, 

My name is Andy Yoo, a high school student in South Korea.

I'm writing to inform you that you wrote wrong names on the map on your website, therefore, I'd like you to correct mistakes.

As you can see on the attached map, you wrote the East sea as Sea of Japan, and Dokdo as Takeshima.

º»·Ð
I do know that your country still persists in your ideas of wrong names and asserts that those territories are parts of your country. I regret your attitudes.
Sea of Japan is a wrong name which is only asserted by your government.The sea lies between my country and your country, so it's not wright to be called as Sea of Japan. Ease sea is an official name, so it should be called and written by it on world maps.
We all hope world peace and it doesn't come without any effort. If your country keeps this kind of attitude, we can't make a good relationship. If your country doesn't change, the press like you should lead the change public opinions in tour country.
In that reason, I'd like to ask you to correct the errors and write the name of the sea between Korea and Japan as East sea, which is an internationally official name.
You should sincerely apology and repent. 
Your sincere apology can only make the change.

°á·Ð
I hope you to correct those mistakes and change your attitude so that our countries can make a progress in relationship.
Again, the change can be lead by the press like your organization.
I'm looking forward to hearing a good news from you.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Andy Yoo from South Korea

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]