±Û¾´ÀÌ : °³Æ÷°íÁ¤¼­Çö
Á¶È¸ : 615  
https://www.mofa.go.jp/region/asia-paci/takeshima/index.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ ´ÙÄɽø¶·Î Ç¥±âÇßÀ» »Ó ¾Æ´Ï¶ó Çѱ¹ÀÌ ´ÙÄɽø¶¸¦ ºÒ¹ýÁ¡·ÉÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù°í ¾ÆÁÖ »·»·ÇÏ°Ô Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact Phone: +81-(0)3-3580-3311
¼­·Ð
While I ws searching the Internet, I found a wrong information on your website about Dokdo, the territory of Korea. Due to the following reasons, I hope you will make a change to the information on your homepage.

º»·Ð

the US recognized Dokdo as Korea¡¯s territory, and the temporary change in US's position was only due to strategic lobbying by Japan. Japan has failed to show logical consistency in its assertion that Dokdo, of which there is no provision in the San Francisco Peace Treaty, should be Japan's territory, while at the same time refusing to accept the Kuril Islands (or ¡°Four Northern Territories¡± as they are called by Japan) as Russian territory, although the islands are clearly acknowledged as such in the Treaty of Peace with Japan.

The General Headquarters of the Allied Powers, during its occupation of Japan, applied Directive SCAPIN-677 without issuing any other specific orders, and the Japanese government also acknowledged, after the ratification of the San Francisco Peace Treaty, that Dokdo was excluded from its jurisdiction. In October 1951, the Japanese government submitted to the House of Representatives, the Map of Japanese Territory, drawn according to the San Francisco Peace Treaty. In this map, Dokdo lies outside the line marking the boundary of Japanese territory, showing that the island is not Japanese territory.

¡Ø The Directive SCAPIN-677 provides that Dokdo along with Ulleungdo, belongs to the area which is excluded from Japan's governmental or administrative authority.
¡Ø SCAPIN-677: ¡°3. For the purpose of this directive, Japan is defined to include the four main islands of Japan (Hokkaido, Honshu, Kyushu and Shikoku) and the approximately 1,000 smaller adjacent islands, ... and excluding (a) Utsryo (Ullung) Island, Liancourt Rocks ...¡±.

The Allied Forces' decision to exclude Dokdo from Japan's territory between World War II and the conclusion of the San Francisco Peace Treaty was part of postwar measures to implement the results from the Cairo Declaration (1943) and the Potsdam Declaration (1945). In conclusion, Dokdo was rightly included as an area Japan should relinquish because it was Korea's territory, which Japan usurped through violence and for greed during the Russo-Japanese War, which heralded the start of Japan's full-scale land-grabbing war. After the war, Dokdo was separated from Japan, according to the Allied Powers' decision, to be under the US Forces' rule, until the island along with numerous other islands, in accordance to a UN resolution, was handed over to the Government of Korea which was established on August 15, 1948. The San Francisco Peace Treaty merely confirmed these facts.

°á·Ð
I hope you would change the wrong information on your website, and please do not argue that Dokdo is Japan's territory. It makes the government of Japan like a thief not only to Koreans but also to other people from various countries. With all those evidence, it is so clear that Dokdo is a territory of Korea. Thanks for reading, and I look forward to the alteration.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]