±Û¾´ÀÌ : Àº±¤¿©°íÁö¼­Çö
Á¶È¸ : 545  
https://tfumux.fandom.com/wiki/Japan
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷
¿À·ù³»¿ë ÀϺ»ÀÇ À§Ä¡, ȯ°æ, ¹®È­µîÀ» ¾È³»Çϸ鼭 Áöµµ»óÀÇ µ¿Çظ¦ ÀϺ»ÇطΠǥ±âÇß´Ù.
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Hi, I am Ashley, Ji, and High school senior in korea.

I saw your website. It promotes various Japanese cultures by advertising entertainment such as the Japanese film industry, TV programs, etc.

In order to understand Japanese culture well, you should introduce Japan's geographical location, environment, history and economy in detail.

That's a very good attempt.

It is important to know much about a country in order to know its current culture.

However, I think there should be no errors in the process.

Especially, I think there should never be a conflict error between countries.

º»·Ð

You attached a map to introduce Japan. Unfortunately, I saw 'East Sea' as 'Sea Of Japan' in the map. You must 'Sea Of Japan' 'East Sea', not know that it must be expressed in. But, you didn't do that. It's wrong information, and it creates confusion for the reader. Moreover, it creates a conflict between countries. You must be a Japanese journalist. So South East Sea sea is historical evidence and believe that there is enough evidence to prove would know. However, you abandoned your conscience as a reporter and made an error.

°á·Ð
If you see my writing, I hope you fix the error quickly. And remember that many Korean people are watching your article. Your magazine is full of exciting content. Koreans love Japanese cartoons, movies, and pictures, and they are very good. If you fix the wrong article quickly, you will be able to make many Korean fans this time. Good luck.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]