¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ Defensetech
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ ÀϺ»ÇطΠǥ±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact http://defensetech.org/tip-us-off/
¼­·Ð

Dear webmaster.

Hello. This is Hae jeong Kim from South Korea. I've been having great attention to your website. However, I found some miner differences in your map which can be crucial to Korea. In your maps, sea between Korea peninsula and Japan is marked only as 'Sea of japan', without marking 'East sea' simultaneously. I know that the official name is 'Sea of japan' but obviously, it should be written in both 'East sea' and 'Sea of japan'.

º»·Ð
Actually, throughout Eastern Asia history, for more than 2000 years, this sea has been "EAST¡¡SEA", not 'Sea of japan'. Since Korean government has joined UN, they are giving great endeavor to recover legitimacy of the name "East sea", officially bringing up the problem of marking the name of the sea. And most importantly, Korean government do not enforce to mark 'East sea' as a only way of naming the sea. They have already suggested reasonable solution which is to put down both names which are used in both Korean and Japan government. International organizations such as UN and International Hydrographic Organization also recommends to write down both names if the single name is not decided between related nations. It means that writing down only 'Sea of japan' is the way of ignoring historical fact and Korean government's effort.

°á·Ð

As a big fan of your site, I strongly suggest that some changes would happen in your maps. And if you do not mind, could you let me know an e-mail address of the person in charge or another possible way to correct it, please?

Thank you again for your help. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours, sincerely,

Haejeong Kim

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]