ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 15-05-26 08:16
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ºÐ´ç°íÃÖÇýÁø
Á¶È¸ : 817  
À߸øµÈ Çѱ¹¿¡ ´ëÇÑ Á¤º¸
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ À̸ÞÀÏÀÌ ¿Ã¶ó¿Í ÀÖÁö ¾Ê¾Æ Á÷Á¢ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑÀ» º¸³¿ (http://www.realadventures.com/kudos.htm)
¿À·ù³»¿ë ¿©Çà Á¤º¸¿Í °¡À̵å Á¤º¸¸¦ ¿Ã¸®´Â »çÀÌÆ®¿¡¼­ Çѱ¹Àº ¼Ò¸ÅÄ¡±â¸¦ ´çÇÒ °¡´É¼ºÀÌ Å« °÷À̶ó°í Ç¥½ÃµÇ¾î ÀÖÀ½
E-mail / Contact Christine.Choi9803@gmail.com
¼­·Ð

Dear Webmaster

Hello. This is Christine Hyejin Choi,who is a high school student of Korea.

Before I begin, thank you for all of your information about various places around the world. Your website gave a lot of useful informations. However, while browsing your website, I happened to find out that you wrote that at major cities in South Korea have great risk of pickpocketing. Though most of the information you have updated about South Korea are mostly right, that certain information is wrong and it can provoke wrong perception about South Korea. Therefore I am requesting you to change this information.

º»·Ð

South Korea, though being a crowded country, have low crime rate. Therefore, what you wrote about pickpocketing is a wrong information. Many foreigners I have known never had such experience. Also, many Americans who are currently living here in South Korea told me that they never experienced such a thing when I asked them about it. I don't know why such information is widespread but as a person who lived 18 years in South Korea and acquired sufficient evidence that the information is wrong, I strongly demand for a correction.

°á·Ð

For this reason, please check the information again. Thank you for reading my e-mail, and I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely yours,

Christine Hyejin Choi

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]