¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ http://www.wikiwand.com/en/Liancourt_Rocks
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ liancourt rocks, takeshima µîÀ¸·Î Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact press@wikiwand.com
¼­·Ð

Dear webmaster

Hello. This is Yelim Song who has read and enjoyed your writings.

I was curious about various events in the world and thanks to your website, which provided useful informations, I could know many things about it. So I appreciate it. 

º»·Ð

However, I have found some minor different information in your website from other sources. On one of the writing of your website, which title is ¡°Liancourt Rocks¡±, the name of Dokdo, is described as "Liancourt Rocks or Takeshima". It seems unreasonable to use the name "Liancourt Rocks or Takeshima" because there have been many historical evidences that prove the fact that what you had described as Dokdo is obviously Korean territory.

In samguk sagi(the chronicles of the three kingdoms), there is a record that Usan-guk (Ulleungdo and Dokdo) was conquered by Ichan Isabu, and subjugated to Silla. This shows how Ulleungdo and Dokdo first became Korean territory. Another is that, on the tottori han¡¯s submission, there is a record that on December 24, 1695 the Edo Shogunate sent an inquiry to the Tottori-han to determine whether Ulleungdo was part of the Tottori-han and the Tottori-han responded to this inquiry by informing the Shogunate that Takeshima (Ulleungdo) and Matsushima (Dokdo) did not belong to the Tottori-han. This documents officially confirme that Ulleungdo and Dokdo were not Japanese territory. Also, there are many other evidences.

Korea has been used ¡°Dokdo¡± in map, which is ahead of appearance of the name ¡°Liancourt rocks and Takeshima.¡± Therefore, I believe that the island which lies between Korea and Japan should be described as the ¡°Dokdo.¡±

°á·Ð

I hope that errors in your website will be corrected. And If you want to read more historical evidences of Korea, please visit the website of ministry of foreign affairs republic of Korea.

Thank you again for your help. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Yelim song.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]