ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-12-23 19:29
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : dz¹®°í°íÁÖ¿¬
Á¶È¸ : 372  
https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-kalibr-cruise-missile-japan/31618994.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-kalibr-cruise-missile-japan/31618994.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë Notation mistake about the East Sea
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Hello, I am Ko Jooyeon, a high school student who is interested in protecting ¡°Dokdo¡± and the correct notation of ¡°East Sea¡± in Korea.
I am working to protect our territory and territorial waters from Japan and to be recognized correctly by all countries around the world.
I am sending this e-mail because I found an article of your website that says the East Sea into the Sea of Japan, which is " A Russian submarine launched a Kalibr cruise missle from 'the sea of japan' at a land target more than ...."

º»·Ð
The sea between the Republic of Korea and Japan is called in two ways, the East Sea, and the Sea of Japan. Through negotiations, Korea and Japan agreed to call the sea in both ways. However, Japan is still arguing that it should be only called as the Sea of Japan since the early 20th century, when they tried to expand their territory by colonies. 
But, in fact, the name East Sea has been used in Korea for more than 2000 years as illustrated in various references. On the other hand, the name Sea of Japan was first used in 1602 and even the historical records of Japan shows that Japan did not used the term the Sea of Japan for a long time. 
Nevertherless, many websites , including yours , these errors are repeating agian and again.  It should be called in 'both ways', unless it will be a serious problem between Korea and Japan. So I want to ask you to call the sea in both ways, by including the term the East Sea when writing an article as well.

°á·Ð
I hope for your consideration, and I wish you've understood what mistake did the article have, and how to be corrected. Please keep this is mind and be careful when writing new articles. Your small actions might help to correct the mistake. Thank You.

Sincerely
Ko Jooyeon

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]