:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-12-19 17:50
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¼­¿ï¼¼Á¾°í³²µµ¡¦
Á¶È¸ : 369  
   https://www.pref.shimane.lg.jp/admin/pref/takeshima/web-takeshima/take¡¦ [190]
Let's move on the future.
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü °ü±¤ ¹®È­ÃâÆǹ° 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.pref.shimane.lg.jp/admin/pref/takeshima/web-takeshima/takeshima02/syucho-english.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë ÀϺ» ½Ã¸¶³×ÇöÀÇ °ü±¤ ºê·Î½´¾î¿¡ µ¶µµ¸¦ ´ÙÄɽø¶·Î Ç¥±âÇßÀ½
E-mail / Contact namandy@daum.net
¼­·Ð
This is to the person in charge of the Takeshima Research Institute in Shimane Prefecture, a beautiful city in Japan.

I'm Nam Do-hyun, a student at Sejong High School in Seoul, Korea.

I deeply regret that Shimane Prefecture is educating Japanese students about the distortion of Dokdo, a Korean territory.

º»·Ð
The Republic of Korea did not forget Dokdo Day on October 25 and held various events, and many people are trying to protect the beautiful Dokdo Island.
Is there any basis for designating February 22 as Takeshima Day?
The Republic of Korea is based on October 25, when King Gojong of Joseon enacted Decree No. 41 of the Korean Empire, which designates Dokdo Island as an annexed island to Ulleungdo Island.
Now, many people in Korea are doing various activities to make this a national anniversary, and I think positive results will come out.
Japan denies historical facts, but thanks to our ancestors who tried to record and preserve historical facts even in colonial conditions, we are protecting the facts.
I just hope that Japan will quickly acknowledge this in accordance with its position in the international community.

°á·Ð
Because of COVID-19, Asians are discriminated against and exposed to the risk of terrorism in many countries around the world.
I think we should now resolve this long and productive dispute. I hope that Dokdo, the territory of the Republic of Korea where the Korean army is stationed and the Korean people live, will now be recognized as the territory of the Republic of Korea, and East Asia will lead the world through cooperation between the two countries beyond old hatred and hatred.
Let's move on to the future!

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]