¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü  
À̽´  
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷
¿À·ù³»¿ë
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð
Hello, I'm Lee Yu-na, who finds and corrects errors related to Korea. I'm a transcription errors about Dokdo has been found and webmaster to get in touch with you to. Please read it and correct the error.

º»·Ð
Error is about writing the Dokdo. 'do' suffix that means the island language is already included, as the South Korean government, dokdo not using the "dokdo island" form of notation. It should be in the form of the Romanization "Dongdo and Seodo" in East and West. The Eastern Island and Dokdo and it is placed, seodo to indicate the sentence in English on the water supply, provided that all the time, using the modifier 'island' Using only the 'islet' my 'rock' is not used.

°á·Ð
'East Sea' is used 2,000 years old and there has been used by the name of the 75 million people today. The South Korean government has officially raised by the East Sea to the international marking issues in 1992 after the UN in 1991, and to secure, justifying the East Sea has been trying. The end of these efforts for the awareness of the East Sea and the world map marking and more widespread rate is steadily increasing. We are in addition to the other designation of the donghae 'East Sea' not only claiming to be used alone, and the name of the name, all offering reasonable measures to weapons.
I am looking forward visiting your website again, so please! fix the errors!

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]