¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ ip@tass.ru
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿ÇØ Ç¥±â
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Hello

I am Jooyeon Ko a high school student from South Korea.

I am one of the student-volunteers who try to rectify any misunderstanding about S. Korea on cyberspace by searching for articles and sending letters to journalists for changes.

I and my friends are doing this because our country had many disputes and conflicts with neighboring countries and many of them are still not fully resolved.

As a young student living in such a nation, I believe it is critical to provide accurate information about the country and its relations with others in order to make our position clear in the international community

º»·Ð
 I found out that a map of yours have wrongly named the ¡°East Sea¡± as the ¡°Sea of Japan¡± ( https://tass.com/defense/1390859) The name of the sea between the Korean Peninsula and the Japanese archipel ago, currently named as the ¡°Sea of Japan¡± in your article, should be corrected to the ¡°East sea¡±. According to international organization, ¡°If each of two or more countries use different name, international organization advises the name¡¯s simplification, and if it can¡¯t do, it has to use both names.¡± Nowadays, as many international organizations including U. N. agencies have corrected ¡®Sea of Japan¡¯ to ¡®East sea¡¯, and I¡¯d truly appreciate if your website could join this trend.

°á·Ð

You also mentioned in your article, paragraph 9, " The fishing grounds in the Sea of Japan, known in the Koreas as the East Sea, are between the Koreas, Japan, and Russia, and include some of the world¡¯s most contested and poorly monitored waters."

I kindly ask you to consider the fact that this is really an emotionally and politically charged topic and use at least East Sea/ Sea of Japan together in the article.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]