±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¿µÆÄ¿©°í¹ÚÁö¿ì
Á¶È¸ : 844  
https://www.seabourn.com/en_US/ports/sea-of-japan.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.seabourn.com/en_US/ports/feedback
¿À·ù³»¿ë ¹Ì±¹ Å©·çÁîȸ»çÀÎ SeabournÀÇ È¨ÆäÀÌÁö ¾Æ½Ã¾ÆÅ©·çÁî »óÇ°¾È³»¹®¿¡¼­ µ¶µµ´Â ÀüÇô ¾ð±ÞÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°í Sea of JapanÀ¸·Î¸¸ ¼Ò°³
E-mail / Contact pr@seaborun.com
¼­·Ð

Dear whom may be concerned in Seabourn,

Hello,

I am Jiwoo Park, a 2nd grade student in a Korean high school. I hope your company is doing good and will have a promising future. I've never gotten on cruise but I really want to have such an exciting moment. if I have a chance any time. I am writing this email to request you to correct an error in your cruise promotion on "Sea of Japan." In that promotion, I¡¯ve found a serious factual and historical error.  Your wording of the sea as only "Sea of Japan" without mentioning Dokdo, its Korean name is clearly incorrect and partial in terms of history and international law.  

º»·Ð

I'd like to explain to you why it is such a big problem to call the sea "Sea of Japan".

The name of Sea of Japan for the sea between Korea and Japan started to be used in 1929, unilaterally by Japan. I assume you probably know what was happening in 1929 in the world. Yes, it was tragic time for our Korean when Japanese imperialists governed Korea as their colony since they took our sovereignty by force in 1910. Therefore, we koreans did not have any political right to international organizations such as IHO for our name of the sea, the East Sea. As a matter of fact, the name of the East Sea for the sea had been used before 1929, even  for over 2,000 years, even by Japanese people, which are strongly supported by many historical documents and maps. So, the naming of the sea as Sea of Japan is as good as praising Japanese colonialism that left unforgettable scars and pains to its neighboring country.

°á·Ð

Thank you very much for reading through my feedback. I strongly hope the error in the promotion notice will be corrected as soon as possible. Just because Seabourn is a renowned worldwide cruise company, your promotion would have large influence on many people by wrong information. I hope that you would take serious research toward historical facts on Korea and Japan in 1900s. I wish you the best luck.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]