¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ el etos ut
¿À·ù³»¿ë
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Hello, I am a high school student in Korea. I was surfing the Internet, and I found your website. This is about Takeshima. Your site has a wrong statement that Takeshima is Japanese territory, and I think it is right to correct it. Therefore, I will solve this international problem and add the rationale for this argument to the text. Please read the message and fix the problems in your site. This is a message related to a violation of international law, and failure to resolve it may result in royal penalties. This message has been sent to warn you about your website and to fix the problem.

º»·Ð

An incident in 1693 involving the Korean fisherman An Yong-bok is a major historical case proving the territorial right of Korea, then called Joseon, to Dokdo Island. At the time, the Tokugawa shogunate of Japan acknowledged Dokdo and Ulleungdo islands as Joseon territory after receiving a report from the Tokugawa Domain, where An stayed, saying, "Neither Ulleungdo nor Dokdo is domain territory." The shogunate prohibited passage to the two islands and informed the Joseon court of its ban. This incident thus confirms that both Ulleungdo and Dokdo are Korean territory under international law.

°á·Ð

Dokdo is Korean territory that has never been uninhabited. For this reason, Japan's territorial claim to the island is null and void because the doctrine of terra nullius, which grants the occupier of land belonging to no one ownership of the latter, does not apply to Dokdo. The Meiji government¡¯s decision to initially call Dokdo Korean territory and then later claim it as Japanese territory violates the principle of no deliberation of the same measure twice in the same legislative session. This is also a violation of the Meiji constitution and international law.

Therefore, I humbly ask you that you deliver the truth of Dokdo accordingly to your readers worldwide.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]