±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¼±È­¿¹°íÁö¼­À±
Á¶È¸ : 752  
https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/south-korea
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/south-korea
¿À·ù³»¿ë Á¤ºÎ°¡ °ø½ÄÀûÀ¸·Î ¿î¿µÇÏ´Â ¼¼°è ¿©·¯Áö¿ªÀ» ¿©ÇàÇϴµ¥ ÇÊ¿äÇÑ Á¤º¸¸¦ ÁÖ´Â »çÀÌÆ®ÀÌ´Ù. Çѱ¹Áöµµ¿¡ ÀϺ»ÇطΠǥ±âÇß´Ù.
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Hi. I am a Korean high school student who likes your country and my name is Emily, Ji. There are many similarities between your country and our country. It has a long history above all. Therefore, naturally, it has many great cultures and traditions. I am very proud of this. Just as your country has had many wars and peace in its long history, our country has had many disputes with its neighbors. Among them, there have been many times when relations with Japan were not good, and our people are very sorry and sensitive about it. Therefore, other countries should understand it and keep some things.

One of the things that must be kept is the recognition of territory. You will be very angry if you say your territory belongs to a neighboring country.

º»·Ð

I know your government has a site that gives you useful information when traveling around the world. It will probably be useful enough for your people to travel to other countries. The site you run has quite a lot of information and people in your country will believe it straight. Therefore, the original copy must be accurate.

I was looking for my country on your site and was surprised to see a map introducing our country's location.

You're the sea between Korea and Japan's 'Sea Of Japan' as it up. This is wrong information. Some written by 'Sea Of Japan' and 'East Sea' at the same time, the sea until I have seen a map of the site. But now it's modified quite a lot, there is now know as 'East Sea'. And you are still introducing in this sea 'Sea Of Japan'. This trip to South Korea or Japan at the sight of your people know the sea as a 'Sea Of Japan'. This is quite an error.

°á·Ð

I hope you will correct this in a short time. Korea is a beautiful country. I hope your people will travel to our country and experience beautiful scenery and fast and innovative 'IT' industries.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]