±Û¾´ÀÌ : Àº±¤¿©°íÁö¼­Çö
Á¶È¸ : 865  
https://www.zara.com/es/en/z-stores-l1404.html?v1=11108
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.zara.com/es/en/z-stores-l1404.html?v1=11108
¿À·ù³»¿ë ¼¼°èÀûÀÎ ÀÇ·ùºê·£µå 'ÀÚ¶ó' ÀÇ ½ºÆäÀÎ º»Á¡ ȨÆäÀÌÁö¿¡ ¿Ã¶ó°£ Áöµµ¿¡¼­ µ¿Çظ¦ ÀϺ»ÇطΠǥ±â
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Hi. I'm a consumer who likes your clothes. My name is Ashley, Ji and I am a high school student in Korea. Your store is spread throughout any part of our country, so you can buy it anytime. Many people in our country like your clothes because your clothes are cheap and the quality of the products is excellent. Also, it has excellent design and is famous for showing new designs every season. I also go to your store and buy clothes every season.

One day I saw your homepage because I was wondering if your company made new summer design clothes. The characteristic of your homepage is that each country has different languages and everything else is the same. So I decided to look around the Spanish homepage, the head office of your company.

º»·Ð

I was surprised to see something strange on your homepage. On your homepage, there is a map that shows the location of the Spanish stores in Spain. If you see Asia, part of the map, You are expressed 'Sea Of Japan' in the sea between Korea and Japan.

It is amazing the ocean as a 'East Sea' notation on a map on its Web site for Koreans to.

From this you know the exact name of this sea.

It is the 'East Sea'.

For what reason are you into by the 'Sea Of Japan' and 'East Sea' I don't know what to call it, but it's quite wrong. And this is the part that must be modified.

It does not fit your company's image to use these two names together. Perhaps the consumer will hesitate to purchase your product if they know this. This will affect your sales in the end.

°á·Ð

There are many historical events between Korea and Japan. It will not be easily erased. And the territorial dispute between Korea and Japan is very sensitive. It is stimulating to each other. Therefore, you should not use it badly anymore. Right now your homepage 'Sea Of Japan' on the map part of 'East Sea' hope to amend.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]