±Û¾´ÀÌ : Àº±¤¿©°íÁö¼­Çö
Á¶È¸ : 725  
https://krispykreme.jp/store/saitama/store-3861.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://krispykreme.jp/inquiry/
¿À·ù³»¿ë ·Ôµ¥°è¿­»çÀÎ Å©¸®½ºÇÇÅ©¸² ÀϺ» ȨÆäÀÌÁöÀÇ Áöµµ¿¡ µ¶µµ¸¦ ´ÙÄɽø¶·Î µ¿Çظ¦ ÀϺ»ÇطΠǥ±âÇÏ¿´´Ù
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Hi, I am Ashley, Ji, and a high school senior in Korea.

I use your company a lot. I know that your company is located in Japan and Korea respectively, and I know that your company's manager is Korean. I really like the donuts of 'Crispy and Cream', one of your affiliates. Especially, I can eat one box of original donuts at a time. And I really like the idea of new donuts coming out with new themes every season. I think it's really fresh. I happened to visit the website of your 'Christpy & Cream' company and saw something amazing.

º»·Ð

Your company has stores all over the country. I saw a map introducing the store and that's the problem. The web page as 'Dokdo' for 'Takeshima' and the web page as 'East Sea' 'Sea Of Japan' to the map. I think this is not a mistake but an insult to Korea. The manager of your company is Korean. How do Koreans use maps with Japanese names on them Of course I know that the representative manager did not participate in attaching the map. However, I don't think this is a small thing.

I can guess that all Koreans who have seen this map will feel angry and also all Japanese will be confused. You may know the relationship between Korea and Japan well. Because you are a man of management between two countries. Then you should have been more careful.

°á·Ð

There are many 'crispy and cream' stores in Korea, and Koreans love this doughnut a lot. If you pay a little attention to Koreans, more Koreans will love your donuts and your company image will be better. And this will soon lead to sales. Koreans are sensitive to 'Dokdo'. If you are oversights in South Korea, including the Dokdo Korean people will notice it and turning away from your company right now. I believe you are a competent manager.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]